JSMin: Unterminated String at byte 52: "//connect.facebook.net/
JSMin: Unterminated String at byte 8391: "//connect.facebook.net/
A 'wonder-herb' extract with one of the highest content of cordyceps active compounds using Micro Environment Control Technology.
Warning: Last items in stock!
ALTERNI Cordyceps capsule
The "Wonder Herb" since centuries ago...
ALTERNI Cordyceps capsule is made of Cordyceps militaris powder. It is developed and produced by the renowned Yangtze Delta Region Institute of Tsinghua University. The institute’s Micro Environment Control Technology Research Centre complies with ISO9001- 2000, the international quality control system standard, and is HACCP (hazard analysis and critical control point) certified.
The centre uses its patented “Micro Environment Control” technology to increase the synthesis of the active compound of cordyceps.
About Cordyceps Militaris
- The name cordyceps comes from the Latin words cord and ceps meaning “club” and “head”.
- In China it is known as dong chong xia cao (winter worm, summer grass), caterpillar fungus, yarshagumba, semitake and deer fungus.
- Cordyceps came to international prominence when three long distance runners broke world records at the 1993 Chinese National Games. The athletes' coach attributed their performance in part to the use of cordyceps.
- It is one of the most extensively researched and documented mushrooms by researchers worldwide.
- Cordyceps contains a host of goodness: cordycepins, essential amino acids, vitamin B1, B2, B12, E and K, mono-, di- and oligosaccharides and polysaccharides, proteins, sterols, and trace elements of minerals.
The benefits of ALTERNI Cordyceps capsule
- Improves immune system
- Has high level of anti-oxidants
- Has anti-fatigue properties
Make Cordyceps a part of your life
1 to 2 capsules, 2 times daily before meals.
Children, above 12 years old
1 capsule, 2 times daily before meals.
Active Ingredients per Capsule
Cordyceps militaris powder 500mg
An oblong, vegetable capsule.
Worth re-purchasing, hoping for promotion
Been taking Cordyceps for 2 months now. Took around 1 month plus time to see positive results on my lungs health, but worth re-purchasing.
Will be giving a 4 stars if I can get more of it with better promotion as I'm taking 4 caps per day.