Natural blood sugar normaliser made from six potent herbs.
Warning: Last items in stock!
ADEBTIN is a natural blood sugar normaliser made from six potent herbs - gymnema, fenugreek, bitter melon, mistletoe, olive leaf and yeast extract Because of its unique ability to help control blood sugar levels, ADEBTIN is particularly beneficial to anyone suffering from, or with a family history of, diabetes.
The advantages of ADEBTIN are:
- Controls blood sugar level
- Treats and prevents diabetes
- Healing capabilities
How ADEBTIN works
ADEBTIN is the only natural blood sugar regulator made with 6 herbal ingredients, each with a specific role:
- Gymnema to suppress the ability to detect sweet tastes.
- Fenugreek seeds to improve blood sugar control and decrease insulin resistance. Galactomannan, fenugreek’s active ingredient, resists breakdown during digestion, improving its beneficial effects on blood glucose balance.
- Bitter melon to lower blood sugar level of type II diabetics.
- Mistletoe, a traditional diabetes treatment, for internal healing.
- Olive leaf to decrease blood sugar levels, and to reduce insulin need in diabetics.
- Chromium-rich Yeast extracts to improve glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity.
Make ADEBTIN a part of your life
For blood sugar levels between 4.0 - 6.0 mmol/L
1 capsule daily, before meals
For blood sugar levels above 7.0 mmol/L
2 capsules daily, before meals
Take ADEBTIN and existing diabetic medicine separately to avoid complications.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Gymnema Slyvestre Extract 65 mg
Yeast Extract 25 mg
Fenugreek Extract 40 mg
Bitter Melon Extract 65 mg
Olive Leaf Extract 65 mg
Mistletoe Extract 65 mg
Rice Bran 60 mg
An oblong, vegetable capsule.