Adebtin® is a natural blood sugar normaliser made from six potent herbs - gymnema, fenugreek, bitter melon, mistletoe, olive leaf and yeast extract. Because of its unique ability to help control blood sugar levels, Adebtin® is particularly beneficial to anyone suffering from, or with a family history of, diabetes.
The Adebtin® advantage
- Controls blood sugar level
- Treats and prevents diabetes
- Healing capabilities
How Adebtin® works
Adebtin® is the only natural blood sugar regulator made with 6 herbal ingredients, each with a specific role:
- Gymnema to suppress the ability to detect sweet tastes.
- Fenugreek seeds to improve blood sugar control and decrease insulin resistance. Galactomannan, fenugreek’s active ingredient, resists breakdown during digestion, improving its beneficial effects on blood glucose balance.
- Bitter melon to lower blood sugar level of type II diabetics.
- Mistletoe, a traditional diabetes treatment, for internal healing.
- Olive leaf to decrease blood sugar levels, and to reduce insulin need in diabetics.
- Chromium-rich Yeast extracts to improve glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity.
Make Adebtin® a part of your life
For blood sugar levels between 4.0 - 6.0 mmol/L
1 capsule daily, before meals
For blood sugar levels above 7.0 mmol/L
2 capsules daily, before meals
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Take Adebtin® and existing diabetic medicine separately to avoid complications.
|Gymnema Slyvestre Extract
|Bitter Melon Extract
|Olive Leaf Extract
An oblong, vegetable capsule.