Guggulex™ is an extract of the potent Guggul plant, which grows in northern India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. The plant has many health properties, including the lowering of cholesterol levels and helping to control body weight. In fact, Guggul is the only herb approved by the Indian Government for first-line cholesterol treatment.
The Guggulex™ advantage
- Reverses the hardening of the arteries
- Lowers cholesterol levels while improving the ratio of good (HDL) to bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Reduces blood triglycerides
- Helps prevent strokes, heart attacks and arteriosclerosis
- Helps reduce body fat
How Guggulex™ works
Guggulex™ contains 450 mg of pure Guggul extract that are supplied by Dabur India Limited, the world’s Largest and Oldest Ayurvedic Products Company. While Guggul has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years, modern research has confirmed its amazing health properties.
Research shows that Guggul can improve your overall blood lipid profile as well as help with weight control. Similarly, European studies have also shown that Guggul decreases the formation of blood clots, thus reducing your risk of strokes and heart attacks. Apart from this, Guggulex™ also brings down levels of unwanted LDL cholesterol while raising levels of the protective HDL cholesterol by stimulating your liver’s metabolism.
Make Guggulex™ a part of your life
For maintenance, take 1 capsule daily.
For diabetic patients:
- Under medication
- Cholesterol below than 7mmol/L, take 1 capsule twice daily
- Cholesterol above than 7mmol/L, take 1 capsule thrice daily
- Not under medication
- Cholesterol below than 6mmol/L, take 1 capsule twice daily
- Cholesterol above than 6mmol/L, take 1 capsule thrice daily
Guggulex™ interferes with Warfarin, and should not be consumed together. It should not be taken with blood thinning agents (Aspirin, Ticlid and Cardiprin) and other cholesterol lowering drugs. It is also not advisable to consume Guggulex™ while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Active Ingredients per Capsule
Guggul Extract 450mg
An oblong, vegetable capsule